Honda & Acura Maintenance Services
Our scheduled Honda and Acura service standards go beyond the factory requirements. After fixing cars for over 20 years. We found what it takes to maximize the life of your investment.
Honda and Acura’s maintenance schedule are managed by the minder service codes. We’re certified to perform routine services for most of Honda and Acura’s complete line. Looking for details on the Honda service you’re interested in? Please call the service center you plan on visiting.
Honda & Acura Oil Life Lights
- 15% Service due soon. Great time to schedule an appointment.
- 5% Service due now. Schedule as soon as possible.
- 0% Service past due. Immediate attention required.
Honda & Acura Maintenance Minder Codes
Honda or Acura’s service minder system uses either an ‘A’ or ‘B’ code to recommend maintenance. The owner’s manual recommends only replacing the engine oil during the ‘A’ service. Our oil changes include a multi-point inspection and filter replacement. Changing the filter and oil at the same time prolongs the life of your engine. Inspections insure you’re not sent off with an issue we could have prevented. Here is what is included with our A/B oil service.
- Perform multi-point inspection (Digital Inspection)
- Change engine oil and filter
- Check and top off all necessary fluids
- Check and adjust tire pressure
- Inspect and record brake pad thickness
- Inspect, clean and adjust brakes
- Inspect wiper inserts
- Check battery terminals for corrosion
- Rotate tires
- Balance front tires
Numerical Maintenance Minder Sub-Codes
Honda and Acura’s will alert you with numerical sub-codes dash lights with their letter counterparts. The numbers 1 through 6 are used to notify you when certain services are due.
- Rotate tires, verify correct tire pressure and condition.
- Replace air cleaner element, inspect drive belt, and replace dust and pollen filter.
- Replace transmission fluid and transfer fluid (if equipped).
- Replace spark plugs, timing belt (if equipped), inspect water pump, and inspect valve clearance.
- Replace engine coolant.
- Replace rear differential fluid (if equipped).