Updated 3/24/20: We’re Still Open
Regular Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
The auto repair business is considered one of the essential services to our infrastructure thus we will continue to remain open during this time. Your safety as well as our staff’s safety is a must and we are doing everything in our power to keep us all safe.
- We are taking extensive measures of cleaning and disinfecting daily and even hourly.
- We are actively practising social distancing with customers and each other. Please adhere to the 6 ft. rule
- If you are or recently have been sick please do not enter our building. Call us and we can discuss methods of a sanitary drop off.
- Night Drop and After Hours Pick-Up are available. Payment can be made via phone with a CC.
- If you do not feel comfortable dropping off face to face, you can fill out a Night Drop envelope and drop it through the slot even during daytime hours.
We realize that during this time we will need to get creative to help our customers. If you are struggling financially be sure to ask if we have any other options. Some are not optimum and can’t be warranteed for 3/36, but can still be safe and get you by in a pinch. We can work with you to customize certain services or repairs to help meet your budget.
<–Posted March 17, 2020–>
Thank you for taking the time to read this update. I am going to keep this short and sweet since we are all being overloaded with COVID-19 news.
During this unprecedented time, the Smart Service family is still here to take care of any Subaru needs you have. We are following the recommendations of Governor Inslee and practising social distancing as well as pro-actively sanitizing all areas of the business including our loan cars.
We have night drop service and after hours pickup available as well as the ability to take payment over the phone and email you your invoice. We are doing everything to keep you and our staff safe and we appreciate your support.
We’ll post daily status updates on our Twitter account @smartsvc